Win the Ultimate $3000 Complete Makeover!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Catwalk Instyle (Aust) Pty Ltd, registered Head Office Unit 8/38 Canterbury Rd Bankstown 2200 Sydney Australia, ABN 164 651 227 ('Us', 'We' and 'Our'). We will facilitate the fulfilment and management of the prizes.
2. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition is open to all residents of Sydney aged 18 years and over except employees of the Promoter (Catwalk Instyle), their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion.
4. Promotion commences at 09:00am AEDT on 5th of May 2020 and closes Saturday 9th of May 2020 at 9:00am AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
5. Entry is via our Instagram @Catwalkinstyle.
To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period send a DM on Instagram and provide full name, email address, phone number, and in 25 words or less, tell us why you deserve to win this giveaway. Please also send us a photo of you and Your mum in the same direct message. To be considered an entrant we must receive ALL of these details. ALL entrants must also read and agree to the following terms and conditions before entry.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will not be included in the competition.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. All entrants must follow all the below instagram accounts to be eligible to win (Which will be checked)
10. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner must be open to creativity and trust the promoters styling/makeover transformantion and be open minded to a new look. (EG: Styling/cutting hair and styling/matching products or services to suit the candidates)
12. The winner will be willing to have themselves and their mum being filimed on the day of the collection of the prize. We will be filming a highlight video of the before and after results for our social media channels.
13. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. The entrant warrants to the Promoter that the entry submitted is an original artistic work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. If the entry or any part of the information provided to the Entrant in relation to the entry was provided by a third party, the Entrant warrants that they have obtained the relevant copyright permission to submit the entry for the purposes of this promotion. The entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
14. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in the following manner, including using the entries for future promoter’s or their agents book publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, retouch, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
15. Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter.
16. Judging will begin on the 5th May 9:am 2020 and end 9th of May at 9am 2020 . This promotion will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. Winners will be notified by phone and email using contact details provided in their entry. Competition winner will be announced 10th of May 2020 at 7:00pm.
17. The best, (1) entry as determined by the judges will be deemed the Major Prize Winner and will receive the major prize valued at up to ($3000):
Major prize includes:
$3000 Mothers Day Makeover
*Head to toe outfits for both of you designed by Marian Rahme
*Styling by celebrity fashion stylist Donny Galella.
* A full face makeover with Melissa Sassine Makeup artist.
* A Hair styling makeover with Natalie Anne Hair.
* A special keepsake photograph and short video of your makeover journey created by Jon Saad photography provided by email through Google Drive.
* A pair of Pump Republic Shoes each to match the outfits.
Total prize pool for the entire promotion is valued at up to $3000. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize. These are the responsibility of the winner e.g. transport etc.
18. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the voucher element of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or sold.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge in the event of an Eligible Entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains forfeited or unclaimed as of the 10th of May 2020, the Promoter will announce a new winner at Catwalkinstyle (Aust) Pty Ltd, Unit 8/38 Canterbury Rd Bankstown 2200 Sydney Australia.
20. The redemption of the giveaway will be notified by email to the winner and the date and time will be stated to attend with instructions to provide the service at Catwalk Instyle premises at Unit 8/38 Canterbury Rd Bankstown 2200. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming The Giveaway is not included.
20. If the prize or portion of the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
22. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected email (including but not limited to prizes).
23. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for The winner unable to attend the day of the service and will not be able to be redeemed for another date.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserve the right (subject to all relevant state and territory regulations and including but not limited to natural disaster) to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
25. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take all elements of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) redemption of the prizes. and/or (g) participation in the promotion.
28. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events.
29. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by Catwalk Instyle.